Naturya Organic Maca Powder
With high-quality maca roots from Peru
- Malty flavour
- Ideal for adding to drinks
Maca powder is made from high-quality maca from the Carhuamayo region of Peru. The roots are gently dug by hand using tools and are then dried naturally in the sun for 10-15 days.
Then they are carefully processed. Only the best roots are selected for the powder, that are then washed, disinfected, cut and dehydrated.
Lastly, the cut pieces are ground to a fine powder and tested for microbes before being finally packaged.
- 5-15g of the powder are recommended daily. The product is ideal for baking, as a beverage additive for cold and hot drinks and for cooking.
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup of melon (whichever you like)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Naturya Maca powder
- Fruit for garnish
- Add the mango and melon pieces to the mixer with the water. Mix the ingredients until a smooth texture is achieved. Then add the maca to the smoothie. Mix thoroughly and enjoy, garnished with fruit is you like.
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Kosher|
|Allergens - Free from:||A Gluten|
Questions & Answers about Naturya Organic Maca Powder
Ayurveda 101 UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology