Pukka Essential Organic Spirulina
Grown under natural sunlight
- 60% protein
- Contains beta-carotene
- Grown in shallow, open water tanks
Spirulina is a freshwater plant that contains 60% protein. In order to develop the vitamins and minerals naturally contained in the plant, Pukka relies on Cracked Cell quality, whereby the natural cell walls of the algae are broken up so they can be better used by the body.
- Cultivated in shallow outdoor pools in India & Taiwan
- Grown under natural sunlight
- Strictly checked for quality and traces of contaminants & pollutants
- The first week: take 2-4 tablets daily (500mg per tablet) with water before or after meals.
- Afterwards: take 6 tablets daily.
- Maximum dose: take 6 tablets 3 times a day.
- Individual needs may vary depending on nutritional requirements, individual activity and age.
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Types of Products:||herbal food supplement, microalgae|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free, Fairtrade|