Sanuus Better Living NOODLES Gourmet Organic Carrot Flour with Wheat
Low carbohydrate content
- Orangey red colour
- Wheat flour type 550
- Great for baking
Carrots are considered the most important root vegetable in Europe. Accordingly, they can be used in lots of different dishes. This flour is made with vegetable powder and wheat flour.
- Vegan dishes
- Baked goods
- Meat dishes
Rosemary Cinnamon Carrot Noodles / Spaetzle
You need a noodle or spaetzle press to use this recipe!
- 3 eggs, 250g carrot flour, 40ml carbonated mineral water, 1 pinch of salt, 2 carrots, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, 2 stalks of rosemary, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 tsp salt, 1 pinch pepper
- For the spaetzle dough, mix the flour with the eggs and the mineral water.
- Boil salt water on the hob. When it boils, you can press the spaetzle dough through the press and drop it directly into the salt water. When the noodles float to the surface, they're finished.
- Peel and grate the carrots and finely chop the rosemary. Prepare a pan with oil, heat and then sauté the carrots. Season with cinnamon, pepper, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add the carrots to the spaetzle and serve immediately.
- Contains 60% fibre, so it's great if you're looking to add more flour to your diet.
|Brands:||Sanuus Better Living|
Questions & Answers about NOODLES Gourmet Organic Carrot Flour with Wheat
Ayurveda 101 UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology