Sanuus Better Living NOODLES Gourmet Organic Poppy Seed Flour with Wheat
Low carb product with naturally contained calcium content
- Full-bodied taste
- Brownish-grey colour
- Wheat flour type 550
Easily integrate this vegetable flour into your daily routine without giving up conventional flour. This organic poppy seed flour can be used in many ways!
- Use in a 1: 1 ratio
- 100% natural
- Lower in carbs than standard flour
- High calcium content
- Use for sweet or savoury dishes
Poppy Seed Cake
- 6 eggs, 100g butter, 75g powdered sugar, 1 lemon, 150g poppy flour, 75g ground almonds.
- Separate the eggs. Mix the egg yolks, butter and lemon into a creamy mixture.
- Fold in the poppy seed flour and the ground almonds.
- Beat the egg whites with the powdered sugar in a separate bowl until stiff and gently fold into the dough. The dough can now be filled into a lined cake tin.
- Bake for 60 minutes in a preheated oven 170 ° C. Turn the oven off and let the cake rest in it for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, take the cake out of the mould and brush it with Amaretto. If you like, sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar or serve with cream.
|Brand:||Sanuus Better Living|
|Types of Products:||Flour|