Sanuus Better Living NOODLES Gourmet Organic Poppy Seed Flour with Wheat
Low carb product with naturally contained calcium content
Easily integrate this vegetable flour into your daily routine without giving up conventional flour. This organic poppy seed flour can be used in many ways!
- Use in a 1: 1 ratio
- 100% natural
- Lower in carbs than standard flour
- High calcium content
- Use for sweet or savoury dishes
Poppy Seed Cake
- 6 eggs, 100g butter, 75g powdered sugar, 1 lemon, 150g poppy flour, 75g ground almonds.
- Separate the eggs. Mix the egg yolks, butter and lemon into a creamy mixture.
- Fold in the poppy seed flour and the ground almonds.
- Beat the egg whites with the powdered sugar in a separate bowl until stiff and gently fold into the dough. The dough can now be filled into a lined cake tin.
- Bake for 60 minutes in a preheated oven 170 ° C. Turn the oven off and let the cake rest in it for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, take the cake out of the mould and brush it with Amaretto. If you like, sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar or serve with cream.
|Brand:||Sanuus Better Living|
|Types of Products:||Flour|