Bioenergie Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
Pure rock salt from the primordial sea
(£4.15 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Coarse salt suitable for salt grinders
- From one of the oldest salt mines in Germany
- Natural and free from additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: BIO-60096, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9004307060096
Frequently bought together with Bioenergie Glass Spice Mill
Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
- The ancient salt, also referred to as rock salt, was formed through the desiccation of the primal ocean more than 200 million years ago.
- The salt is stored 400-750 m below the earth's surface and is protected from environmental influences. It is traditionally mined.
- Ancient salt is white to slightly grey in colour and is suitable to use on a daily basis. It has a tart yet salty flavour.
- Coarse salt suitable for salt mills.
|Types of Products:||Salt|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
- Rock salt (non-iodized)
Questions & Answers about Bioenergie Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
English reviews written for Bioenergie Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
5,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.000 products