Bioenergie Lotus Halite Salt Crystals from the Himalayan Foothills
Great for making brines
£5.32 £6.27 -15%
(£10.64 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Salt crystals from the primordial sea
- 100% Natural
Item no.: BIO-54811, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9004307054811
Frequently bought together with Bioenergie Glass Spice Mill
Lotus salt crystals are ideal for preparing brine.
- These almost transparent salt crystals have exceptionally high bioenergetic properties.
- Crystals of such beauty, purity and transparency are rare in nature and can be compared to the lotus flower, which is a symbol of the highest purity. Hence the name Lotus Salt Crystals.
- The brine is the basis for numerous applications.
- Lotus salt crystals from the ancient sea salt deposits
- 100% natural, untreated
- Contain valuable minerals and trace elements
- Unmistakable due to its almost transparent appearance
- Origin: Pakistan, Salt Range.
- Carefully processed in Austria.
|Types of Products:||Salt|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
- 100% Lotus salt crystals
Questions & Answers about Lotus Halite Salt Crystals from the Himalayan Foothills
English reviews written for Bioenergie Lotus Halite Salt Crystals from the Himalayan Foothills
2 customer reviews in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.150 products