biolù Marseille Lemongrass Laundry Soap
Ideal for hand washing and for the pretreatment of spots
Marseille Lemongrass Laundry soap
This laundry soap by Biolu is a block soap prepared according to the traditional Marseille method.
- particularly well suited to the treatment of stubborn stains
- the glycerol content of the olive oil acts as a natural emollient
- Sodium bicarbonates (baking soda) to remove gray dirt and discoloration
- no dyes and parabens
- no synthetic fragrances
- quickly and completely biodegradable
Fill the sink or bowl with cold to lukewarm water. The soap or individual small bars of soap (grated soap) dissolves in water so that a lye solution forms. Soak the clothes to be treated and mix by hand, so that the clothes are completely drenched. Soak approximately 2-3 minutes long in the water. Then rinse properly, press out the water gently and hang up or dry.
Heavy dirt or stains can be treated as needed with the washing soap.
Squeeze out excess water gently, do not twist clothes!
Ingredients (INCI): sodium olivate*, sodium carbonate, cymbopogon citratum oil*
* derived from natural ingredients
About Biolù's Products
English reviews written for biolù Marseille Lemongrass Laundry Soap
- No reviews available