Cosmoveda Organic Vasaka Churna
(£119.90 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Certified organic cultivation
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
Item no.: COS-120584, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4032108120584
Vasaka - Adhatoda vasica - is an evergreen tree whose leaves, flowers, roots and fruits are used in the ayurvedic diet. The gentle processing (below 40 ° C) used for the production comes from Indian and Sri Lankan Fair Trade and organic projects.
- The product is vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free and has raw food quality.
- Divide 1 level measuring spoon into 2 portions and take with warm water after meals.
|Types of Products:||churna|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Fairtrade, Raw Food|
- Indian lungwort (Vasaka, Adhatoda vasica) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 2,3 g|
|Indian lungwort (Vasaka, Adhatoda vasica)||2,3 g|
|from Polyphenols||28,06 mg|