Govinda Garshan Massage Gloves
For traditional Ayurvedic Garshan massages
Features & Advantages
- Promote blood circulation
- Remove dull skin
- Made of heavy, unbleached Bourett silk
Item no.: GOV-676, Content: 1 Pair, EAN: 4038507001318
For Garshan massages
- The traditional Ayurvedic Garshan massage is carried out for about 3-4 minutes daily with a silk glove.
- This massage promotes blood circulation and compensates for electrostatic charges.
- The massage encourages waste to be removed from the skin's tissue. By gently removing dead skin cells, the skin becomes more receptive to nourishing oils. The gloves are hand-crafted and made from extra heavy, unbleached Bourett silk.
Contents: 1 pair of gloves + instructions
Instructions for use:
- Start at the forehead and massage the temples, neck and shoulders.
- Massage the arms in vertical up and down movements
- Massage in horizontal and diagonal movements over the abdomen, back and hips
- The breasts are left out while massaging the rib cage area for women
- Leave out the heart area for both men and women
- Massage the legs with long movements
- Massage all joints in circular motions
- Use gentle pressure during the massage and the entire process can be repeated several times
- If you're short on time, Garshan massage is the perfect alternative to oil massages or time-consuming Abhyanga massage.
Questions & Answers about Govinda Garshan Massage Gloves
Hi, what are the care and washing instructions for these gloves. Do they fit all sizes. Also is it organically sourced? Does it come with any certifications?Thanks
English reviews written for Govinda Garshan Massage Gloves
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available