Le Erbe di Janas Kessa Peeling Glove
A truly pampering skincare tool
- Removes dead skin cells
- Promotes circulation
- For softer skin
The Kessa Peeling Glove by Le Erbe di Janas gently removes dead skin cells, toxins and impurities while the skin's microcirculation is stimulated. It is made of 100% plant viscose which leaves behind a pleasantly silky skin feel.
- Use on the body several times a day (not suitable for the face!).
- Warm the skin under the shower to open the pores.
- Apply black soap and leave on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the body and towel dry gently.
- Use the glove to massage the skin with circular motions, applying light pressure.
- Rinse the body with warm (not hot!) water.
- Rinse the glove and let it dry well.
- Follow with a pampering cream or body oil (according to Morrocan tradition argan oil should be used after a kessa peeling).
- The colours may vary slightly from the image displayed.
|Brands:||Le Erbe di Janas|
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Kessa Peeling Glove
Ayurveda 101 UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology