Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Coarse
Coase salt suitable for salt grinders
£1.75 £2.49 -30%
(£8.75 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Pure rock salt from the primordial sea
- Natural and free from additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: BIO-71337, Content: 200 g, EAN: 9004307071337
Frequently bought together with Bioenergie Glass Spice Mill
This ancient salt, also referred to as rock salt, was formed through the desiccation of the primal ocean more than 200 million years ago.
- The salt is stored 400-750 m below the earth's surface and is protected from environmental influences. It is traditionally mined.
- The natural, slightly grey colouring is typical of ancient salt.
- Ancient salt can be used daily for seasoning a variety of dishes. It has a tart yet salty flavour.
- Coarse texture perfect for salt grinders.
- Mined in one of the oldest salt mines in Germany.
- Rock salt (non-iodized)