Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Fine
Pure rock salt from the primordial sea
(£12.70 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Finely ground
- Natural and free from additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: BIO-71320, Content: 200 g, EAN: 9004307071320
This ancient salt, also referred to as rock salt, was formed through the desiccation of the primal ocean more than 200 million years ago.
- The salt is stored 400-750 m below the earth's surface and is protected from environmental influences. It is traditionally mined.
- The natural, slightly grey colouring is typical of ancient salt.
- Ancient salt can be used daily for seasoning a variety of dishes. It has a tart yet salty flavour.
- Coarse texture perfect for salt grinders.
- Mined in one of the oldest salt mines in Germany.
|Types of Products:||Salt|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
- Rock salt (non-iodized)
Questions & Answers about Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Fine
English reviews written for Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Fine
5,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.050 products