Bioenergie Birch Icing Sugar - Fine Powder
The Finnish original derived from bark
£4.97 £5.89 -16%
(£1.99 / 100 g, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Pure vegetable origin
- Tastes like sugar & sweetens
- Less calories than sugar
Item no.: BIO-077346, Content: 250 g, EAN: 9004307077346
The birch sugar is to be used as normal icing/powdered sugar, whether it's intended for baking, icing and decorating. The ratio is 1: 1 when compared to normal sugar. It is the healthier alternative to conventional sugar.
- Since birch sugar provides a breeding ground for yeast, it is not suitable for the preparation of the yeast doughs.
Birch sugar is also suitable for diabetics*
- May have a laxative effect if consumed in excess amounts. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
- Children under 3 years of age should consume xylitol in small quantities only after consulting with a doctor or physician.
- Not suitable for pets especially dogs!
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||0 / 0 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|from Sugar||0 g|
|from Polyhydric Alcohols||100 g|
- 100% Erythritol
Questions & Answers about Bioenergie Birch Icing Sugar - Fine Powder
English reviews written for Bioenergie Birch Icing Sugar - Fine Powder
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Bioenergie Organic Sugar Replacement - Erythritol, crystalline140 g, 300 g, 480 g, 500 g, 700 g
Bioenergie Light Sweetener - Crystalline Erythritol140 g, 500 g, 600 g, 700 g
Bioenergie Organic Sugar Replacement - Erythritol80 g, 250 g, 300 g, 450 g
Bioenergie Organic kbA Date Sugar250 g, 500 g
Bioenergie Agave Sugar200 g
Cosmoveda Organic Floral Water2 Flavours