Bioenergie Birch Icing Sugar - Fine Powder
The Finnish original derived from bark
Features & Advantages
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Pure vegetable origin
- Tastes like sugar & sweetens
- Less calories than sugar
Item no.: BIO-70064, Content: 180 g, EAN: 9004307070064
The birch sugar is to be used as normal icing/powdered sugar, whether it's intended for baking, icing and decorating. The ratio is 1: 1 when compared to normal sugar. It is the healthier alternative to conventional sugar.
- Since birch sugar provides a breeding ground for yeast, it is not suitable for the preparation of the yeast doughs.
Birch sugar is also suitable for diabetics*
- May have a laxative effect if consumed in excess amounts. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
- Children under 3 years of age should consume xylitol in small quantities only after consulting with a doctor or physician.
- Not suitable for pets especially dogs!
|Types of Products:||Sweeteners|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||0 / 0 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|from Sugar||0 g|
|from Polyhydric Alcohols||100 g|
- 100% Erythritol
Questions & Answers about Bioenergie Birch Icing Sugar - Fine Powder
English reviews written for Bioenergie Birch Icing Sugar - Fine Powder
- No reviews available