Birkengold Finely Ground Birch Sugar
100% xylitol (from Birch and Beech bark)
- 40% fewer calories than regular sugar
Birch Gold sweetener is made from natural plant materials, tastes like sugar and is just as sweet.
The Birch Gold consists of xylitol that is extracted from the fibers of birch bark. Xylitol is also found in various fruits and vegetables.
- Birch Gold can be used 1: 1 replace sugar.
- For baking
- To sweeten drinks
- For jams
- For desserts
- Birch Gold has 40% less calories than sugar
- 100% Finnish Xylitol from birch and beech bark
- When baking with fresh yeast needs, sugar to be added to the dry yeast. Birch Gold is ideally suited for these needs!
- Under dry conditions Birch Gold (xylitol) can be stored like sugar and salt and can be used for a very long time. Nevertheless, an expiration date is printed on the package. In cases of high humidity and open packages, xylitol can clump together, but can still be used safely. Since bacteria cannot grow on Birch Gold, jams and cakes are particularly well preserved.
- Birch Gold should be stored below 25 ° C at a relative humidity of below 65%.
- When your body is first getting used to the xylitol it can speed up the digestion process and cause diarrhea in sensitive individuals. This effect can occur in adults if you consume more than 50 grams a day, but not last after the initial phase. We recommend a slow conversion to Birch Gold (xylitol), until larger qualities are tolerated.
- Dogs should not eat xylitol! Like grapes or cocoa their bodies cannot tolerate it. This applies similarly to rabbits, goats and cattle.
|Dosha:||Vata , Pitta , Kapha|
|Nutritional Information||Per 100 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0g|
|Polyhydric alcohols||99 g|
Ingredients : 100% xylitol from birch and beech bark