Cosmoveda Organic Amalaki Churna
Suitable for any type
£8.80 £9.79 -10%
(£88.00 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Rich in vitamins
- Can be added to food or drinks
- From controlled organic cultivation
Item no.: COS-120188, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4032108120188
This finely and gently ground powder is made with the dried fruit of the Amalaki plant and comes from Indian and Sri Lankan COSMOVEDA Fair Trade and organic projects.
Other names for the Amalaki fruit are Myrobalan or the Indian gooseberry. The plant contains vitamin C, calcium, potassium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin E, pectins, bioflavonoids and 13 different tannins.
- Take 1 level measuring spoon, preferably distributed into 2 portions, with warm water between meals.
- A daily intake of 3.80 g herbal powder contains 646 mg polyphenols.
- Amla (Amalaki, Emblica officinalis) fruit 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Amalaki Churna
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Amalaki Churna
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available