Cosmoveda Organic Gurmar Churna
(£147.71 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Dietary supplements from the Gymnema sylvestre plant
- With phytochemicals
- Tart and bitter taste
Item no.: COS-123196, Content: 70 g, EAN: 4032108123196
Gurmar or Meshasringi - Gymnema sylvestre - is a tall, woody, multi-branched climbing plant with opposite, branching, elliptical to ovate leaves whose roots, leaves and seeds are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- It has a tart and bitter taste.
- Take one level scoop, preferably divided into 2 portions, with warm water between meals. The daily intake of 2.80 g herbal powder contains 26.46 mg polyphenols.
|Types of Products:||churna|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Fairtrade, Raw Food|
|Product Relaunch:||Due to a product relaunch, the packaging or the label of the product delivered may differ visually from the product image shown.|
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 2,8 g|
|Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre)||2,8 g|
|from Polyphenols||26,46 mg|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Gurmar Churna
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Gurmar Churna
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.150 products