Cosmoveda Organic Kokum Churna
£11.78 £12.99 -9%
(£117.80 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
Item no.: COS-123097, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4032108123097
Kokum - Garcinia indica - is a medium-high growing tree with dense foliage and dark green and glossy leaves with tomato-sized, brownish, yellow marbled fruits with very fatty seeds that provide a butter. The fruit and their seeds are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- The fruit used for the powder is gently produced and comes from Cosmoveda's Indian and Sri Lankan fair trade and organic projects.
- It provides the tastes sour and sweet.
- Take one level scoop, preferably divided into 2 portions, with warm water between meals. The daily dose contains approx. 3.50 g of herbal powder with 60.73 mg of polyphenols.
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) fruit powder 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 3,5 g|
|Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) fruit powder||3,5 g|
|from Polyphenols||60,73 mg|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Kokum Churna
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Kokum Churna
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available