Cosmoveda Organic Sesame Oil, Ripened
Suitable for internal and external cleansing
£3.21 £3.99 -20%
(£32.10 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Excellent carrier oil
- Suitable for children and adults
Item no.: COS-120706-DE, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4032108120706
Sesame oil has long been used as a massage oil and can be used internally and externally. It contains lecithin and other unsaponifiable substances ( the lignan derivatives sesamin and Sesamolin), which help it absorb well into the skin. It can absorb even better than avocado oil and makes an excellent carrier oil.
- Perfect as a massage oil due to the maturing method used
- Suitable for Ayurvedic massages
- Perfect for gargling
- Can be used for oil pulling
- Ayurvedic massages are typically undertaken before showering or bathing.
- Warm up the amount of oil you would like to use, then massage it into your body for 10-15 minutes.
- Let the oil sit on your skin for a short period of time before you take a shower or a bath. This gives the skin more time to absorb the oil.
- Sesamum indicum seed oil 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Sesame Oil, Ripened
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Sesame Oil, Ripened
16 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 16 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available