Cosmoveda Organic Shatavari Churna
Wild asparagus powder
(£149.88 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From the Asparagus racemosus plant
- Sweet and bitter flavours
Item no.: COS-120546, Content: 80 g, EAN: 4032108120546
Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus - is a perennial plant known as wild asparagus, with white fragrant flowers that develop into red berries, with pronounced rhizomes. The root and the fresh juice are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- Take one level measuring scoop divided into 2 portions with warm water after meals. The daily dose of 3.00g herbal powder contains 8.10mg polyphenols.
|Types of Products:||churna|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Fairtrade, Raw Food|
- Indian asparagus (Shatavari, Asparagus racemosus) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 3 g|
|Indian asparagus (Shatavari, Asparagus racemosus)||3 g|
|from Polyphenols||8,1 mg|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Shatavari Churna
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Shatavari Churna
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available