De Bolster "Alfalfa" Sprouts
Organic sprouts that are ideal with cheese dishes!
Features & Advantages
- Milder flavour
- Beautiful garnish
- GMO Free
Item no.: XPF-DB-19060, Content: 50 g, EAN: 8717202604197
Alfalfa is one of the most commonly used sprouts with a mild flavour. The seedlings can be well used as a garnish or with cheese dishes.
You can grow the seeds using the De Bolster sprout dish.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
|Types of Products:||Seeds and Sprouts|
|Product Features:||GMO Free, Reduced Plastic|