De Bolster Fenugreek Sprouts
Trigonella foenum-graecum - sprouts with a slight curry flavour
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
These sprouts have a slight curry flavour and are very suitable for culinary experimentation.
To grow the sprouts you can use the De Bolster sprout kit.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
|Types of Products:||Seeds and Sprouts|
|Product Features:||GMO Free, Reduced Plastic|