De Bolster "Garlic Chives" Sprouts
Organic seeds (Allium tuberosum)
Features & Advantages
- Milder, wonderful garlic flavour
- Very well suited as a garnish
- Can be combined with many dishes
- GMO Free
Item no.: XPF-DB-19035, Content: 20 g, EAN: 8717202604265
The cut garlic chive sprouts have a wonderful taste, similar to garlic, but much milder. They can be used as a garnish and can be combined with many dishes.
You can grow the seeds using the De Bolster sprout dish.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
|Types of Products:||Seeds and Sprouts|
|Product Features:||GMO Free, Reduced Plastic|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster "Garlic Chives" Sprouts
English reviews written for De Bolster "Garlic Chives" Sprouts
5,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.000 products