Farfalla Organic Shea Butter
Super-soft body butter for versatile use
- For stressed & dry skin types
- Softens the skin
- Provides more elasticity
- Use as an ingredient for special care
Organic shea butter is a very popular care product as it brings relief to even the most stressed and chapped skin. The soothing organic butter moisturizes and helps the skin maintain moisture. In addition, it provides the skin with more elasticity and suppleness. Therefore, the organic shea butter is very versatile and is great with home-made body butters, lip balms or baby salves.
- For a creamier consistency, mix with organic care oil at a 60:40 ratio. A fragrance-neutral protective balm is great for providing care for cracked hands, dry lips or as a base for ointments (use as a 50:50 mixed ratio with organic care oil) and use essential oils to add scent.
- Regenerating Lip Balm: Gently heat 3g of Jojoba Oil in a water bath. Add 7g of organic shea butter, then remove from the water bath and carefully let melt. Do not overheat. Stir well for a good consistency, then let cool briefly. Add 2g of sea buckthorn oil and 1 drop of lemon balm essential oil (10%) and pour into a saucepan (use about 15ml). Finally, allow to cool before use.
- Protective Baby Balm: Gently heat 75 ml of organic shea butter in a glass in a water bath until it melts. Add 25 ml organic argan oil (contributes to strengthening the skin) and stir with a wooden stick until the mixture is even. Allow to cool. Add 1-2 drops of Lavender essential oil (soothes the skin as well as troubled minds) or rose oil (the classic for babies) mix well and allow to cool.
|Types of Products:||Face Care, Personal Care|