- Recommended for normal & brittle hair
- Strengthens the root of the hair
- Prevents hair breakage
- Ylang ylang fragrance
The Amla Shampoo by Khadi is a sulphate-free, silicone-free and alcohol-free formula that helps treat hair loss. The composition is made up of more than 20% fresh, Ayurvedic herbs. Additionally, effective ingredients such as wheat protein, almond protein, zinc PAC, ceramides and squalene were added to the formula.
Only skin-friendly, coconut oil-based and glucose-based surfactants were used to produce this wonderful product.
Due to its sulphate-free formula, the shampoo guarantees a mild and very gentle cleansing effect and is easy to rinse.
The high content of amla, shikakai, tulsi, neem and brahmi prevents hair loss and premature greying.
The roots of the hair are strengthened for visibly fuller and shinier hair.
- Distribute a small amount of product on the scalp (and hairline).
- Use your fingers to massage the scalp to rid it from dirt and buildup.
- Spread the foam throughout the lengths of the hair and wash gently.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly (do not use hot water).
|Types of Products:||Shampoo|
English reviews written for Khadi Amla Shampoo
10 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available