Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Golden Brown
When honey meets chocolate !
£8.37 £10.45 -20% (£8.37 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Lends the hair a silky & shiny golden brown hue
- For a boost in volume & shine
- Covers grey hair
- 100% vegan
Item no.: XEC-KAD-KH-PHF-15-DE, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4260378049704
This hair dye transforms your tresses into a captivating golden brown shade. The colour outcome ranges between radiant amber nuances to rich golden browns depending on your natural hair colour. The formula conditions the hair, strengthens the scalp and natural, botanical pigments coat the hair.
This hair dye can be mixed with other Khadi hair dyes:
- with khadi senna/cassia or the khadi blond shades to refresh your colour.
- with khadi golden hint for enhanced golden shimmer in your golden brown.
- with khadi middle blond for a lighter golden brown or intense golden blond.
- with khadi light brown for a soft caramel tone.
- with khadi dark brown for a darker, cooler shade.
- with khadi black or indigo for a deeper colour result.
- with khadi henna or other khadi reds for reddish brown to mahogany
- Wash your hair with a silicone-free shampoo like the khadi Nutgrass Shampoo.
- Stir the colouring powder with 50 degrees warm water until a smooth and creamy consistency is formed.
- Apply evenly with a brush: strand by strand - all the way to the tips. If you just want to dye your roots, skip the length and ends of the hair. If you prefer to apply the dye without a brush, simply use your hands to distribute the paste on the hair.
- Leave the Golden Brown dye on for between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer it sits in your hair, the darker the results will be. If you have already used this shade to dye your hair and want to refresh your colour, leave the dye on the hair for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After exposure time, rinse the dye with clear water only.
- Do not apply shampoo for the next 24 to 48 hours to ensure that the dye is able to unfold its colour depth.
- To set the new colour pigments in your hair, you can use a khadi Hair Oil before your first wash and after dyeing.
- Leave the oil for at least 20 minutes and then rinse out with a natural shampoo. This will make your hair colour last longer and adds additional shine.
- The colour outcome is dependent on your natural hair colour, the structure of your hair and the exposure time. Therefore, it is recommended to perform a strand test prior to application.
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder 
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder 
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder 
- Emblica alba powder
- Punica Granatum Rind Powder
- Ziziphus jujuba leaf powder 
- Ziziphus spina-christi leaf extract 
- Azadirachta indica leaf powder (Neem) 
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Powder 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder 
- Chamomilla recutita flower powder 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Khadi Hair Dyes - Directions for Use
Questions & Answers about Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Golden Brown
0 English reviews written for Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Golden Brown
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available