KULAU Organic Coconut Oil
Suitable for cooking and personal care
Coconut Oil in Raw Food Quality
KULA's Organic Coconut Oil is a very fresh and very high quality oil.
- The oil has a subtle coconut scent and is produced directly after the coconut harvest using the most modern methods. It's made from fresh, carefully selected coconuts with the help of a centrifuge. The oil is processed below 40 ° C.
- The gentle production process allows all the natural ingredients and the delicate fine coconut aroma to be preserved in the best possible way. The oil is popular for cooking and for use in cosmetics.
- Coconut oil has become more popular in the last few years due to its great properties. It is cholesterol-free and contains no artificial colours or preservatives. The oil becomes liquid at temperatures between 25-27°C. This does not affect the quality of the oil but is due to the natural structure of the coconut fat.
Origin and Quality
- The coconuts for KULAU's coconut oil come from small farms in the Philippines and in Sri Lanka The coconut oil is produced from freshly harvested coconut meat using a particularly gentle centrifuge processing method immediately after harvest. The coconut oil is then transported to Germany in large barrels, where it is filled into glasses below 40 ° C, according to the highest quality standards. The KULAU coconut oil is neither refined nor hardened. All of KULAU's products are also regularly checked for quality in an independent laboratory. KULAU does not use unnecessary additives to keep their products as natural as possible.
- In the kitchen, coconut oil adds a light coconut note to all savoury and sweet dishes. Due to the high heat stability, it does not transform into transfats. It can also be used as a spread or an alternative to butter for vegans or vegetarians. It can also be used for making raw food dishes like cheesecakes or smoothies.
- Coconut oil has been valued for use in natural cosmetics for centuries in many Asian countries. It was traditionally used as a naturally scented massage oil. The oil can be used as a skincare or lip care products. Use a cherry sized amount of coconut oil, rubbed between the palms of your hands to smooth the ends of your hair, leaving them soft and shiny. You can also make a hair mask for use overnight or in the sauna to pamper your strands If you mix the oil with fine sea salt, you'll get a gentle, moisturising peeling. Coconut oil can also be mixed with natural essential oils like rosemary, orange, lavender or lemongrass oil.
Coconut oil doesn't need to be kept in the refrigerator. If you prefer it to be liquid, especially when it's cool in the winter, you can melt it in a lukewarm water bath.
Country of origin of the raw material: Philippines
|Types of Products:||Personal Care, Lip Care, Oils for Face and Body, Edible Oils|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw Food|
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g|
|Energy||820kcal / 3370 kJ|
|Saturated fatty acids||85.5 g|
Ingredients: organic coconut oil (100%) *
* From organic farming * EN-ECO-024
English reviews written for KULAU Organic Coconut Oil
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available