Maharishi Ayurveda MA 925 - Calcio Care
Calcium is a very important mineral
- Calcium from selected sea corals
- With herbs and fruits
- For athletes and active people
One of the most important minerals for the human body is calcium. As the main constituent of bones and teeth, it plays a major role in their construction. It is also important for many other parts of the bodies.
- Since it cannot be produced by the body, calcium must be absorbed through the diet. Calcium-containing foods are mainly dairy products and green vegetables such as broccoli, arugula or fennel.
- Maharishi Ayurveda Calcio Care contains natural calcium from selected sea corals and herbs and fruits, which have importance in Ayurveda.
- The recommended dosage for adults: take 1-2 tablets 2 times daily about 1/2 hour before breakfast and dinner with warm water.
|Ingredients||per 4 tablets|
|Herbal extracts||660 mg|
Ingredients: 44% Herbal (Amla fruit), 33% herbal extract (Tinospora cordifolia, Phyllanthus niruri), coral (Corallium rubrum), starch (corn / gluten free), magnesium salts of fatty acids, release agent (talc).
Questions & Answers about Maharishi Ayurveda MA 925 - Calcio Care
Ayurveda 101 UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology