Maharishi Ayurveda MA 925 - Calcio Care
Calcium is a very important mineral
(£693.00 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Calcium from selected sea corals
- With herbs and fruits
- For athletes and active people
Item no.: MHA-11009253, Content: 60 Tablets, EAN: 8713544003391
One of the most important minerals for the human body is calcium. As the main constituent of bones and teeth, it plays a major role in their construction. It is also important for many other parts of the bodies.
- Since it cannot be produced by the body, calcium must be absorbed through the diet. Calcium-containing foods are mainly dairy products and green vegetables such as broccoli, arugula or fennel.
- Maharishi Ayurveda Calcio Care contains natural calcium from selected sea corals and herbs and fruits, which have importance in Ayurveda.
- The recommended dosage for adults: take 1-2 tablets 2 times daily about 1/2 hour before breakfast and dinner with warm water.
|Types of Products:||herbal food supplement|
|Ingredients||Recommended daily allowance (2 Tablets)||Recommended daily allowance (4 Tablets)|
|Amla (Amalaki, Emblica officinalis)||435 mg||871 mg|
|Coral||217 mg||435 mg|
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||217 mg||435 mg|
|Bhumyamalaki, Phyllanthus niruri ||54 mg||109 mg|
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||54 mg||109 mg|
- Aqueous extract