Maharishi Ayurveda MA 953
Rasayana for the hair and nails
- Herbs for the Asthi-Dhatu
- For beautiful hair and fingernails
Do you have brittle, cracked nails? Is your hair limp, dull, or suffering from split ends? External care is often not enough for truly caring for your hair or nails.
Ayurveda recommends the appropriate nutritional supplements for providing nutrients for the hair and nails. Hair and nails are assigned to the Asthi-Dhatu, one of the seven body tissues. According to the Ayurvedic view, this nutritional supplement supplies the asthi-dhatu with important nutrients.
- For adults: take 1-2 tablets twice a day with warm water.
|Ingredients||per 4 Tablets|
|Herbal extracts||960 mg|
- 48Percent Herbal extracts
- False daisy (Bringaraj, Eclipta alba)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Liquorice (Glycorhiza glabra)
- Country Mallow (Sida cordifolia)
- Bhumyamalaki, Phyllanthus niruri
- 48Percent Herbs
- Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera
- Barberry berries
- Gum arabic 
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 
- Talcum 
- Starch 
- Release Agent
- Corn and Gluten-Free