Raab Vitalfood GmbH Organic Basic Muesli Mixture
100% germinated and steamed grains
The ideal basis for your muesli
- The organic basic muesli mixture comes from certified organic farming and is germinated in a multi-stage process, then is dried and rolled into flakes.
- Rye, wheat, barley and spelt flakes are produced with pleasantly sweet, malty and roasted flavours.
- Rich in fibre, folic acid, manganese, iron and zinc
- Each pack contains approximately 6 servings for the perfect start to the day
- For a balanced breakfast, add 80 g of Müsli mixture to 150 ml of milk.
- Allow the müsli to soak for about 5 minutes so the grains soften.
- For even more flavour, add Raab's cocoa nibs, goji berries, chia seeds, hemp seeds, fruit and nuts.
- May contain traces of soy, peanuts, sesame, lupine and nuts.
- The colour and taste can vary because the cereal is a natural product that is subject to seasonal fluctuations.
- Keep cool, dry and tightly closed.
- Raab Vitalfood only uses the best raw materials and checks all products for residues and the promised nutritional and vital nutrient content.
- Organic-labeling: DE-ÖKO-001 Europe Agriculture
|Brand:||Raab Vitalfood GmbH|
|Types of Products:||Muesli, Breakfast Cereal Flakes & Porridge|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegetarian|
|Nutritional Information||Per 100 g||Per serving (80 g)|
|Calories||368 kcal||293 kcal|
|Fat||2.4 g||1.9 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||70 g||56 g|
|Sugars||4.3 g||3.4 g|
|Fibre||13 g||10 g|
|Protein||10 g||8 g|
|Salt||0.11 g||0.09 g|
|Ingredients||Per 100 g||Per serving (80 g)|
|Folic acid||118 mcg||94.4 mcg|
|Iron||2.7 mg||2.2 mg|
|Zinc||2.4 mg||1.9 mg|
|Manganese||2.2 mg||1.7 mg|
|Phosphorus||330 mg||264 mg|
Ingredients: 50% rye malt flakes *, 40% wheat malt flakes *, 5% spelt malt flakes *, 5% barley malt flakes *
*from certified organic farming
English reviews written for Raab Vitalfood GmbH Organic Basic Muesli Mixture
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available