Raab Vitalfood GmbH Organic Cocoa Nibs
Organic cocoa bean pieces
- Ideal for nibbling
- For muesli, desserts & baking
- Peeled and crushed
Versatile organic cocoa beans
- Raab's Organic Cocoa Nibs are peeled and crushed cocoa beans. After the harvest, the cocoa pods are opened. The fermentation process is followed by a natural process in which the fruit pulp of the cocoa powder melts and the beans lose their bitterness. After cleaning, drying and peeling, the core of the bean is removed and broken into bits - creating Raab's Organic Cocoa Nibs.
- These Cocoa Nibs are a delicious addition to muesli or yoghurt and can be used for baking, desserts or simply for nibbling.
- The colour and taste can vary from batch to batch because the nibs are a natural product that is subject to seasonal fluctuations.
- Keep cool, dry and closed
- Machine filled.
- 10 g correspond to about 1 tablespoon
|Brand:||Raab Vitalfood GmbH|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Types of Products:||Raw Cocoa|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Nutritional Information||Per 100 g||Per 10 g|
|Calories||580 kcal||58 kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids||34 g||3.4 g|
|Carbohydrates||8.5 g||0.9 g|
|Sugars||<0.5 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein||11 g||1.1 g|
|Salt||<0.01 g||<0.01 g|
Ingredients : cocoa beans *
*from certified organic cultivation