SONAM'S Tsampa Tsampa - Biodynamically Grown Barley, Organic
Power-packed meal made from barley
Features & Advantages
- Very delicious
- Enjoyable both warm & cold
- Versatile in use
Item no.: MAH-23800016, Content: 250 g, EAN: 7640111841012
Tsampa is delcious and versatile and can be eaten warm, cold and even raw. It is recommended for the Kapha and Pitta constitutions. There are many ways to prepare tsampa. It is important to mention that tsampa is not a flour in the traditional sense, as it can also be eaten raw. It can be enjoyed at any time of day - breakfast, lunch or dinner. Athletes also swear by the benefits of tsampa. It is the staple food in Tibet.
What is tsampa:
Finely ground roasted barley or roasted chickpeas is called tsampa.
2 ways to prepare, for one portion each:
- Pour 100 ml of hot or cold water over 4 tablespoons of tsampa in a bowl and stir. Add a mashed banana to sweeten.
- Add 4 tablespoons of tsampa to 200 ml water/milk and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let soak for 5 minutes. Fold in applesauce if desired.
Other tips for use:
- Refine sauces
- Consume with vegetables or meat
- Pour milk over tsampa, like porridge
- Moisten lightly with milk
- Prepare as polenta
- Prepare as a soup
- Refine with cocoa, fruits and/or spices
Note: A little butter or ghee added to every recipe with tsampa brings out the typical flavourful and much-loved taste of tsampa.
|Types of Products:||Grains|
|When to use:||In the morning, At noon, In the evening|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1461 / 349 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,8 g|
|from Sugar||1,4 g|
- 100% Barley 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Tsampa - Biodynamically Grown Barley, Organic
0 English reviews written for Tsampa - Biodynamically Grown Barley, Organic
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available