Terra Elements Organic Polyporus Powder
Finely ground powder obtained from the Polyporus mushroom
- Made from polyporus powder
- Yellow bodied fungus
- Carefully processed
The Polyporus mushroom loves to grow in the summer in green deciduous forests in temperate climates throughout the northern hemisphere.
The fungus is usually found in birch or oak forests. It has a yellowish, greyish-brown mushroom shelf and is often found on trees.
- It is found from late spring to early autumn. Humans have been using the fungus for millennia.
Also known as: Zhu Ling
- The entire mushroom is dried at low temperatures and then gently milled.
- Can be prepared as a tea, sprinkled over food or stirred into various liquids.
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Yeast-Free, Unsweetened, Raw Food|
|Allergens - Free from:||A Gluten, G Lactose|
- 100Percent Polyporus mushroom 
- from controlled organic farming
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||865,0 / 206,6 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g|
|from Sugar||0,49 g|
Questions & Answers about Terra Elements Organic Polyporus Powder
Ayurveda 101 UK Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology