Yogi Tee Organic Choco Tea
A crowd pleaser!
(£122.65 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- A favourite with kids of people who love sweets
- With ingredients from organic farming
Item no.: YOG-703 T, Content: 17 Bags, EAN: 4012824400115
Cocoa tea has been made as far back as the time of the Aztecs, who used spices to prepare their delicious tea, calling it "Xocoatl". Their recipe used cocoa shells, vanilla, South American cinnamon and chillies.
YOGI TEA uses cocoa shells with a low theobromine content, which is caffeinated. The tea is made using fair trade ingredients. It is particularly popular with children and people who love sweets!
Preparation - Tea Bag:
- Pour 250ml of hot water over the tea bag and let steep for 7 minutes (longer for a more intense flavour). Sweeten to taste and add milk or milk replacements.
Preparation - Loose Tea:
- Add 2 teaspoons of tea to 1 litre of boiling water. Cook for 10-15 minutes, then strain. Sweeten to taste or add warm milk or a substitute.
|Types of Products:||Tea|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha|
- 65% Cocoa shells 
- Cinnamon 
- Liquorice (Glycorhiza glabra) 
- Carob 
- Barley malt 
- Cocoa powder (low fat)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) 
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) 
- Cloves 
- Ginger oil 
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) 
- Vanilla extract 
- Cinnamon oil 
- Vanilla beans 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Yogi Tee Organic Choco Tea
English reviews written for Yogi Tee Organic Choco Tea
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.150 products