Bijos Charcoal Briquette Tablets
For incense & water pipes
- Made of bamboo wood
- Easy to use
- Long lasting
These charcoal briquettes are traditionally made with the heavy, sweet sacral scent of frankincense. They are made from bamboo wood, are easy to use and have a long burning time. They are therefore also ideal for using in hookahs.
- Using fireproof tongs, take one of the charcoal briquettes and place it in a container or coaster that is also fireproof.
- Light the coal, which will gradually begin to glow
- When the coal is hot, place it in your incense burner or pipe and wait about 3-5 minutes until the coal has completely burnt out. The coal leaves behind a fine white ash.
- When the coal has burned out you can either add incense on top of it or use the coal in your water pipe.
- Never let the coal burn unattended
- Only use fireproof containers for the coals
- Allow the coals to cool completely and do not attempt to remove them until they are entirely cool.
Questions & Answers about Bijos Charcoal Briquette Tablets
Ayurveda 101 UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology