Bioenergie Coarse Crystal Salt from the Himalayan Foothills
£3.40 £4.01 -15%
(£6.80 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With valuable minerals
- Without iodine
- Ideal for salt grinders
Item no.: BIO-077230, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9004307077230
Frequently bought together with Bioenergie Glass Spice Mill
This natural crystal salt formed more than 250 million years under enormous pressure in the foothills of the Himalayas as the ancient sea dried up.
- Protected from environmental influences and pollution
- One of the purest natural salts
- The salt is formed under unique conditions
- Crystal salt is ideal for cooking and seasoning.
- It has a fine, mild taste and is highly appreciated in organic and natural cuisine.
- Carefully packaged in Austria!
|Types of Products:||Salt|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
- Crystal salt (non-iodized)