biolù Marseille Lemongrass Soap Flakes
Practical soap flakes, ideal for hand and machine washing
- Dissolves tough stains
- For colors and whites
- Makes the fabric soft
- With natural glycerols from olive oil
- Vegan and certified AIAB
Marseille soap flakes lemongrass
These laundry soap flakes by Biolu are prepared according to the traditional Marseille method and are meant for either hand of machine washing.
- the glycerol content of the olive oil acts as a natural emollient
- meant for whites and colors as well as hand or machine wash
- no dyes and parabens
- with the fresh scent of lemongrass through pure essential oils
- quickly and completely biodegradable
Fill the sink or bowl with warm water. Mix about 25 g (about a tablespoon) of soap flakes into 5L of water so that a lye solution forms. Soak the clothes to be treated and mix by hand, so that the clothes are completely drenched. Soak approximately 2-3 minutes long in the water. Then rinse properly, press out the water gently and hang up or dry. To machine was, pour about 25 g or 1 Tablespoon of soap flakes into the designated compartment in the washing machine and start as usual.
Heavy dirt or stains can be treated as needed with the washing soap.
Squeeze out excess water gently, do not twist clothes! Do not add the soap flakes directly to the wash!
Ingredients (INCI): sodium olivate*, sodium carbonate, cymbopogon citratum oil*
* derived from natural ingredients