Classic Ayurveda Organic Tala Sharkara
- Derived from the palmyra palm flower
- Caramel-like aroma
- Controlled organic cultivation
Tala Sharkara by the brand Classic Ayurveda is derived from the palmyra palm flower and differs from other palm sugars that are produced from the flower of the coconut palm.
- The juice is concentrated, dried and milled.
- The product contains the valuable components of the vegetable juice.
- Due to its high content of original plant materials, the sugar is considered to reduce Kapha.
The caramel-like flavour of the sugar makes it a crowd favourite. It is well suited for the preparation of desserts, puddings, cakes and cereals, as well as sweetening milk, tea and fruit juices.
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan|
|Allergens - Free from:||A Gluten, G Lactose|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|Vitamin B12||2.7 mcg|
Ingredients: Raw sugar from the sap of the Palmyra palm *
* from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Classic Ayurveda Organic Tala Sharkara
- 2 Flavours
- 140 g, 300 g, 480 g, 500 g, 700 g
- 200 g, 350 g
- 80 g, 250 g, 300 g
- 400 g, 1.000 g
- 200 g
Ayurveda 101 UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology