Classic Ayurveda Organic Triphala Churna
Traditional Ayurvedic spice powder
Triphala consists of three myrobalan fruits (Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhitaki). A third of the contents of each of these fruits are used.
- Triphala is a well-known Ayurvedic mixture and possesses all five flavours, except salty. This means that all three doshas are balanced. According to Ayurveda, Triphala has a cooling effect. This is important in order to calm overactivity.
- Triphala is an important component of the Indian cuisine for daily balance. Therefore a long-term consumption is recommended.
- Triphala is an ancient Ayurvedic superfood. Triphala is an excellent Ayurvedic dietary supplement that can be consumed throughout the year.
- The AMLA Natur's Triphala is of particularly high quality. It is characterized by a very high ORAC value (anti-oxidative potential). It differs from conventional Triphala products due to the cultivation and production methods used.
- Take 1 teaspoon daily, added to water or a smoothie.
- Not recommended for children or pregnant or nursing women.
|Types of Products:||churna, rasayana|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Allergen-Free, Reduced Plastic|
Ingredients: Amla (Indian gooseberry) fruit powder *, Rispige Myrobalan fruit powder *, green Myrobalan fruit powder *
* from organic cultivation
Allergen-free: peanut-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free
Country of origin: India
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Organic Triphala Churna
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available