Cosmoveda Organic Manjistha Churna
Powder from the root of the plant
£41.62 £48.99 -15%
(£83.24 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bitter, tart & sweet in taste
- Rubia cordifolia
Item no.: COS-125664, Content: 500 g, EAN: 4032108125664
Manjistha - Rubia cordifolia - is an evergreen climbing plant up to 1.5 m high with 5-10 cm long, kidney-shaped leaves, yellowish flowers and up to 1.5 m long roots, which are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- It provides the tastes bitter, tart and sweet.
- Take a heaping scoop of the powder twice daily mixed into warm water between meals. The daily consumption of 3.40g herbal powder contains 38.25mg polyphenols.
- Common Madder (Rubia cordifolia) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 3,4 g|
|Common Madder (Rubia cordifolia)||3,4 g|
|from Polyphenols||38,25 mg|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Manjistha Churna
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Manjistha Churna
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available