Cosmoveda Organic Triphala Herbal Tablets
The three tropical fruits in one tablet
(£250.00 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all types of constitutions
- Sweet, sour, bitter, herbal and spicy
Item no.: COS-121086-DE, Content: 200 g, EAN: 4032108121086
Triphala is a blend of Amalaki - Phyllanthus emblica - Bibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica - and Haritaki - Terminalia chebula.
- It is gently (below 40°C) ground to fine powder and mixed using traditional methods and originates from Fairtrade and organic projects in India and Sri Lanka.
- Suitable for any type of constitution: vata, pitta or kapha (Tridosha)
- The tablets are vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free and are made in raw food quality.
- Take 5 capsules a day with warm water before going to sleep.
|Types of Products:||herbal food supplement, rasayana|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Raw Food|
|Ingredients||per 5 Tablets|
|Triphala (herbal mixture)||1,45 g|
|from Polyphenols||355,53 mg|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Triphala Herbal Tablets
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Triphala Herbal Tablets
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available