Cosmoveda Organic Tulsi Rose Tea

Experience the sweet and spicy combination of tulsi and rose petals

Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.


Organic Tulsi Rose Tea

  • This slightly herbal tea blend of coarse-cut Vana Tulsi leaves and rose petals and contains no artificial flavourings and is produced in the best quality with fair trade raw materials. In addition, the string and tag of the teabags are made from environmentally friendly cornstarch.
  • Origin: Germany


  • Pour hot water over the tea bag.
  • Steep for 3 - 5 minutes.
Brand: Cosmoveda
Types of Products: Tea
Allergens - Free from: Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free
Dosage Form: Tea
Product Features: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Fairtrade
Additional Information

Ingredients: 95% Vana Tulsi leaves * , 5% rose petals *

* from controlled organic cultivation

English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Tulsi Rose Tea

Customers also bought

  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder

Related products

  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder