De Bolster "Cress" Sprouts
Lepidium sativum with a great flavours
Features & Advantages
- Includes mustard oils
- Organic seeds
- Ideal for bread and butter and cheese
- GMO Free
Item no.: XPF-DB-19010, Content: 50 g, EAN: 8717202604029
The young leaves and the young sprouts can be eaten. The sprouts contain mustard oils and taste wonderful on a sandwich. They can also be combined with cream cheese and salads.
To grow the sprouts you can use the De Bolster sprout dish.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
|Types of Products:||Seeds and Sprouts|
|Product Features:||GMO Free, Reduced Plastic|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster "Cress" Sprouts
English reviews written for De Bolster "Cress" Sprouts
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.150 products