Dr. Weyrauch No. 24 Happy Stomach
Herbal composition with trace elements
- Supports intestinal functions
- With high-quality ingredients
- Resistant starch, spices, herbs and trace elements
The so-called "resistant starch" plays a special role in digestion. In contrast to normal starches, like boiled potatoes or breads, which are completely digested in the small intestine, resistant starches can reach the large intestine undigested. There they can be decomposed by intestinal bacteria in organic acid.
No. 24 abdominal fine
- contains oat fiber and psyllium
- contains zinc, copper, selenium and manganese
- contains anise, caraway, fennel, dill, cumin, chili and artichoke
- Vegan capsule shell
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell is not digested but excreted as fiber
Take 4 capsules daily, preferably after eating.