Fushi BioVedic™ Enzyme Face Wash
Cleanser enriched with herbs & oils
- Exfoliating effect
- Nourishes & hydrates
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Enhances glow
BioVedic™ Enzyme Face Wash by Fushi was developed to stimulate cell turnover and enhance skin radiance. The cleanser has exfoliating properties and contains invigorating herbs as well as nourishing oils to cleanse, revive and soften the skin. Fushi uses purely natural ingredients sourced from organic agriculture.
- The cleansing get contains enzymes, therefore it is advised to use the product 1 - 2 times a week.
- Mix a small amount of cleanser with warm water to cleanse the face.
- Rinse well thereafter.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Follow with subsequent skincare products.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Reduced Plastic, Not Tested on Animals|
- decyl glucoside
- xanthan gum
- bambusa arundinacea stem powder (vansholchan bamboo)
- sodium benzoate
- levulinic acid
- aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder
- sodium levulinate
- sodium phytate
- citric acid
- cocos nucifera oil (coconut)
- santalum album (sandalwood) oil
- oryza sativa (rice bran oil)
- sesamum indicum seed oil (sesame)
- citrullus lanatus seed oil (kalahari melon seed)
- citrus aurantium dulcis oil (sweet orange)
- pelargonium graveolens leaf (geranium) oil
- jasminum officinale oil (jasmine)
- rosa damascena flower oil
- rubia tinctorum root extract (indian manjishta)
- crocus sativus flower extract (indian saffron)
- benzyl alcohol
- benzyl benzoate