Govinda Organic Chi-Café
Perfect as a herbal alternative
£22.92 £25.45 -10% (£5.73 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Fibre-rich coffee beverage
- Free from gluten, lactose and sugar
- Mild and harmonious taste
Item no.: GOV-H481, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4041246500349
- with acacia fibre, coffee arabica and robusta, guarana, ginseng and reishi mushrooms.
- is the world's first high-fibre coffee beverage with exotic plant extracts.
- with coffee arabica, a touch of Robusta, guarana, ginseng and reishi mushrooms that complement each other for a harmonious, mild coffee enjoyment.
Many people do not eat sufficient fibre - despite its many benefits. 3 cups of Chi-Cafe classic provide almost 13 g of valuable soluble fibre. The dietary fibre is obtained from acacia sap not treated with chemicals.
Each serving (6 g) contains 4 g acacia fibre and approx. 70 mg caffeine. Free from gluten, lactose and added sugar.
- Take 2 teaspoons (6 g) in a coffee cup, pour approx. 100 ml of hot water over them, sweeten with stevia as required and add 30 ml of milk or soy, oat/almond drink.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g||per serving (6 g) |
|Energy/Calories||892 / 213 kJ / kcal||100 / 24 kJ / kcal|
|Fat||<0,1 g||<0,5 g|
|from Saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||9,4 g||1,3 g|
|from Sugar||0,4 g||0,8 g|
|Protein||6,1 g||1,3 g|
|Fibre||72 g||4,5 g|
|Salt||1,1 g||0,1 g|
|Calcium||800 mg||84 mg|
- 6 g powder + 100 ml water + 30 ml soy drink with calcium
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Chi-Café
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Chi-Café
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available