Govinda Organic Chufli Basic
Fruity porridge made easy!
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Warming Cinnamon Enjoyment
- Chufli Basic is characterized by the popular combination of apple and cinnamon, a spice that is considered a warming spice in Ayurveda. Other dried fruits such as figs and aromatic seeds complete the breakfast experience.
Preparation for one serving:
- Add 4 tablespoons of Chufli to 100 ml of hot or cold water and stir in a squeezed banana to serve as a sweetener.
Boil 4 tablespoons of Chufli with about 200 ml of water or milk, remove from heat and let it swell for 5 minutes. Grate an apple and fold it in.
- Sweeten as needed
- Quick to prepare
- Delicate consistency
- Intense flavours of apples, figs and apricots
Children love variety:
- Add cut fruits, Govinda's cocoa nibs or nuts.
- Stir in a pinch of cardamom and turmeric
- 500g for about 14 meals
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Unsweetened|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||4 g|
Ingredients: 30% tiger nuts * (ground), figs (cubes) *, quinoa bran * (8.6%), buckwheat flakes * (8.6%), sunflower seeds *, apricots (cubes) *, hemp seeds *, teff flakes *, apple pieces (dried) *, cinnamon *
*from certifued organic cultivation
Allergens: May contain traces of sesame and nuts.
Made in Germany
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Chufli Basic
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available