Govinda Organic Chufli Basic
Fruity porridge made easy!
Features & Advantages
- Intense flavour
- Enjoy hot or cold
- With Tiger nuts
Item no.: GOV-H258, Content: 500 g, EAN: 4038507003299
Warming Cinnamon Enjoyment
- Chufli Basic is characterized by the popular combination of apple and cinnamon, a spice that is considered a warming spice in Ayurveda. Other dried fruits such as figs and aromatic seeds complete the breakfast experience.
Preparation for one serving:
- Add 4 tablespoons of Chufli to 100 ml of hot or cold water and stir in a squeezed banana to serve as a sweetener.
Boil 4 tablespoons of Chufli with about 200 ml of water or milk, remove from heat and let it swell for 5 minutes. Grate an apple and fold it in.
- Sweeten as needed
- Quick to prepare
- Delicate consistency
- Intense flavours of apples, figs and apricots
Children love variety:
- Add cut fruits, Govinda's cocoa nibs or nuts.
- Stir in a pinch of cardamom and turmeric
- 500g for about 14 meals
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Unsweetened|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1905 / 455 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||4 g|
|from Sugar||16,8 g|
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Chufli Basic
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Chufli Basic
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.150 products