Govinda Organic Hemp Protein Powder
Raw food quality - 100% hemp
(£33.50 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With a nutty taste
Item no.: GOV-751, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4038507003275
100% Hemp Protein
- The powder is a natural product made by grinding and sifting the pressed cake, a by-product of oil production from hemp seed.
- Hemp protein powder has a high protein content (47.5%). The hemp seeds are cold pressed, the press cake is then finely ground. A rich source of proteins, amino acids and omega oils. Highly praised by athletes and all active people. For anyone allergic to soy or gluten. A valuable powder with a nutty taste.
The hemp protein powder contains:
- An optimal content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and a high proportion of antioxidants such. As chlorophyll, tocopherols and tocotrienols
- 65% globulin and 35% albumin protein
- Magnesium, potassium, sulfur, phytosterols, ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, fibre, histidine, iron, phosphorus, riboflavin, niacin, thiamine
- Does not contain THC
- It is also a nutritional supplement suitable for vegetarians.
- The hemp protein powder is the perfect complement to smoothies and juices. Its taste is very unique and it is best served with apple juice. It also tastes good in a banana shake.
- 1-2 tablespoons a day are enough for general well-being. For athletes that heavily exercise, 2 teaspoons are recommended 2 or 3 times a day.
- Athletes should take the powder 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after training.
- Very well suited for other protein powders and juices, shakes or smoothies.
Hemp protein powder can also be used for baking - in bread, cakes, muffins and cookies. Due to its high protein content, you should only replace a part of the flour in your baking mixture with hemp protein powder, usually 1/4 to 1/3.
|Types of Products:||Plant Powder|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Unsweetened, Raw Food|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1658 / 396 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1,2 g|
|from Sugar||3 g|
- 100% Hemp Seed Flour 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Hemp Protein Powder
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Hemp Protein Powder
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.000 products