- With a nutty taste
- £13.00 (£3.25 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 5% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Choose wish list:
Item no.: GOV-751, Content: 400 g
- With a nutty taste
100% Hemp Protein
- The powder is a natural product made by grinding and sifting the pressed cake, a by-product of oil production from hemp seed.
- Hemp protein powder has a high protein content (47.5%). The hemp seeds are cold pressed, the press cake is then finely ground. A rich source of proteins, amino acids and omega oils. Highly praised by athletes and all active people. For anyone allergic to soy or gluten. A valuable powder with a nutty taste.
The hemp protein powder contains:
- An optimal content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and a high proportion of antioxidants such. As chlorophyll, tocopherols and tocotrienols
- 65% globulin and 35% albumin protein
- Magnesium, potassium, sulfur, phytosterols, ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, fibre, histidine, iron, phosphorus, riboflavin, niacin, thiamine
- Does not contain THC
- It is also a nutritional supplement suitable for vegetarians.
- The hemp protein powder is the perfect complement to smoothies and juices. Its taste is very unique and it is best served with apple juice. It also tastes good in a banana shake.
- 1-2 tablespoons a day are enough for general well-being. For athletes that heavily exercise, 2 teaspoons are recommended 2 or 3 times a day.
- Athletes should take the powder 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after training.
- Very well suited for other protein powders and juices, shakes or smoothies.
Hemp protein powder can also be used for baking - in bread, cakes, muffins and cookies. Due to its high protein content, you should only replace a part of the flour in your baking mixture with hemp protein powder, usually 1/4 to 1/3.
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Types of Products:||Plant Powder|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Unsweetened, Raw Food|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1658 / 396 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1,2 g|
|from Sugar||3 g|
- 100% Hemp Seed Flour 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Hemp Protein Powder
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Hemp Protein Powder
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available