Price shown includes 5% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Choose wish list:
Item no.: GOV-128, Content: 450 g
- Slightly sweet taste
Importance of Teff for the World Diet
- Teff is an unpretentious crop that grows on very dry or very wet ground. Teff is a grain from the sweet grass family.
- Since the grains are very small, the entire seed is ground into flour.
- Teff has a nutty aroma and tastes slightly sweet.
- Teff is suitable for use in any grain products like bread, rolls, pasta, pizza dough, cakes, or biscuits. It is also great for use as a thickener for sauces. Teff flour has good baking qualities and delivers rich, tasty and, above all, gluten-free products. Simply replace regular flour with teff flour in your recipes.
- 150 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 225 g soft butter
- 225 g teff flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 125 g of fine sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 100 g white chocolate, roughly chopped
Melt the bittersweet chocolate and butter in a double boiler and stir. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix with sugar. Mix the eggs with the chocolate, pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate and add the whole mixture to the prepared pan. Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes. Cut the finished teff brownies into 12 pieces.
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts, sesame and lupine.
Made in Germany
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free|
|Types of Products:||Flour|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1398 / 334 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,7 g|
|from Sugar||3,4 g|
- 100% Teff 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Govinda Teff Flour
English reviews written for Govinda Teff Flour
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available