Khadi Herbal Face Mask Orange
For Combination Skin, Cellulite & Bloating
- Balances sebum production
- Gives skin an even tone
- For face and body
Khadi face mask Orange is suitable for combination skin. Orange peel along with other herbs will balance the sebum production in your face to give it an even tone. Orange oil also cures bloating and attacks cellulite formation in the body. Khadi's face mask orange can be used regularly on the face and body.
- Fuller’s Earth and Calamine will absorb excessive sebum from your skin and remove the toxins below the skin's surface. Zinc Oxide will heal and cure the skin.
- Lodhra has astringent properties; healing wounds and preventing infections from spreading. Neem has been in use in for thousands of years. It is anti-allergic, antibacterial and it is capable of healing most skin infections.
- Orange Peel Powder tones combination skin, removing the greasy look particularly the forehead, nose and chin to give your skin a healthy glow. It also provides the skin with elasticity, strengthening and rejuvenating. Orange Peel Powder disinfects and promotes circulation in the skin.
- Neem is one of the most effective herbs in curing any kind of rashes or bacterial growth. Its helps to detoxify the skin. Bawachi will make your skin radiant.
- Tree Turmeric helps to eliminate toxins from the skin while Camphor will cool your skin.
Orange oil is necessary to detoxify your skin and tackle water retention. The oil will get rid of the bloating in your face and body. It also fights cellulite and makes an excellent body pack, especially in areas where cellulite accumulates. Its anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-septic qualities will keep your skin healthy and will brighten dull, lack-luster skin to give it a radiant look.
Khadi face mask Orange contains no chemicals, preservatives or artificial colour. This product has been certified by BDIH
|Product Features:||Vegan , Reduced Plastic|
Ingredients (INCI): Solum Fullonum (Fuller’s Earth) • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Powdered Orange Peels) • Calamine • Zincum Oxydatum (Zinc Oxide) • Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra) • Azadirachta indica (Neem) • Psoralea Corylifolia (Bawachi) • Berberis aristata (Indian Barberry) • Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orangen Oil)