Le Erbe di Janas Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Steam distilled from Sardinian mint
(£1,445.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 100% pure & vegan
- Bottles in light-protected glass
Item no.: XEC-EDJ-03MENT0032, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 8054329892046
Peppermint belongs to the Lamiaceae (Labiatae) family. The essential oil is obtained via steam distillation. It's vegan, 100% pure and bottled in a glass bottle that protects the contents from light.
|Brand:||Le Erbe di Janas|
|Types of Products:||essential oil|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Reduced Plastic|
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H401 - Toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
English reviews written for Le Erbe di Janas Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- No reviews available